The Pollak Starter Solenoid Switch Intermittent Duty with part #52-305-01 is a solenoid switch that features a 6-12VDC voltage rating and 750 Amps make, 100 Amps break current rating. This solenoid has an SPST (single pole-single throw) Off-On circuitry with normally open contacts. It is grounded base, has flat bracket and internally grounded to housing, the other end is connected to a small terminal.
Typical applications include snow plows, truck winch, lift trucks, low voltage equipments, etc.
- Part No.: 52-305-01
- Description: Starter Solenoid
- Detail: Intermittent Duty
- Voltage Rating: 6-12VDC
- Current Rating: 750Amps Make, l00 Amps Break
- Circuitry: SPST, Off-On
- Contacts: Normally Open
- Grounded Base, Flat Bracket
- Internally grounded to housing, other end connected to small terminal