The Pollak Type I Circuit Breaker 54-525 is a circuit breaker that features a cycling with automatic reset and has a current rating of 25 DC amp and 12V DC voltage rating. This single pole thermal type circuit breaker comes with a metal base and complies with SAE Standard J553. Typical applications includes accessory circuit cooling fan, door locks, headlamps, tail lamps, window lift, sunroof, trailering package, trucks, buses, battery charges, trolling motors, RV's etc.
- Part No.: 54-525
- Description: Type I Circuit Breaker, Cycling - Automatic Reset
- Detail: Single Pole Thermal Type Breakers (Metal Base)
- Standards: Complies with SAE Standard J553
- Current Rating: 25 DC Amp
- Voltage Rating: 12 VDC
- Applications: Battery charges, trucks, buses, RV's, trolling motors, etc.
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 150 °F (-23 to 65 °C)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 200 °F (-29 to 93 °C)