The Pollak Type III High Amp Circuit Breaker 54-870PL is a single rate thermal type circuit breaker that has 60 DC Amp current rating with 30V DC voltage rating. This circuit breaker also features a thermoset plastic housing, manual reset, surface mounting and a storage temperature of 15 to 250°F. It complies with SAE Standard J1625.
- Part No.: 54-870PL
- Description: Type III Circuit Breaker, Manual Reset
- Detail: Single Rate Thermal Type Breaker
- Standards: Complies with SAE Standard J1625
- Current Rating: 60 DC Amp
- Voltage Rating: 30 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -25 to 180°F (-32 to 82°C )
- Storage Temperature: 15 to 250°F
- Housing: Thermoset plastic: UL rated 94VO; 311°F (155'C)
- Mounting: Surface mount
- Indicator: Series 54-870 (Type III) have a unique reset mechanism which provides visible indication of tripped condition. Splash Proof, Dust Proof.
- Applications: Typically used in auxiliary and accessory circuits - trucks, buses, RV's and marine applications. Others might include battery charges and DC audio systems. Sealed for engine compartment and bilge area applications.