The Red Dot R-2020 Auxiliary Heater, Defrost and Oil Cooler R-2020-0-24P can be used in vehicles with water or air cooled engines (where oil is the heat source). The compact design, round tube and fin core construction encourage unit mounting in any position while withstanding high operating pressures. The versaatile mounting features and defrosts attachments are perfect for multipurpose applications in off-road and construction vehicles. This model can be used as a heat exchanger or oil cooler with it's o-ring hose fittings and high pressure core construction.
- Red Part No.: R-2020-0-24P
- Voltage: 24V
- Air Flow: 165 CFM (280 m3/h)
- Motor: One 24 VDC single speed
- BTUs Capacity: 17,800 BTU/Hr @ 100°F (kw 5.21 @ 37.8°C) with water for heat source (BTU's per hour with oil for heat source lower)
- Current Draw: 3 amps @ 27.2 VDC
- Height: 5.1''
- Length: 20.4''
- Inlet: 5/8''
- Outlet: 5/8''
- Rating: 17,800 BTU
- Fitting Style: Push-on Heater pipe
- Mount Type: Universal
- Mounting Type: Side exit
- Product Name: Auxiliary Heater Unit
- Width: 8''