The Red Dot R-6840 On/Off-Road 22,300 BTU Backwall Air Conditioner 12 VDC R-6840-0P is using Red Dot’s advanced coil and blower technology to produce the highest capacity possible from a compact wall-mounted unit. The resin housing is tough and good-looking—perfect for cabs where performance and fit and finish are important. Multidirectional diffusers send air where you need it. Floor support kit available (sold separately).
Available 24V version R-6840-0-24P.
- Part No.: R-6840-0P
- Volts: 12 VDC – Variable Thermostat
- Cooling BTU: 22,300 BTU/Hr with 36°F (6.5 kW with 2.2°C) refrigerant temperature and 80°F (26.7°C) wet bulb entering air
- Air Flow: 325 CFM (552 m3/h)
- Weight: 16 lbs. (7.3 kg)
- Current Draw: 18.6 amps @ 13.6 VDC (includes 4 amps for A/C clutch)
- Controls: High-low motor speed, four adjustable louvers, adjustable thermostat
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- Dimensions: See image #2
- Commercial Trucks
NOTE: Condenser, Compressor, Options and Installation Kits not included.
| R-6840 SYSTEM ORDERING GUIDE
|12 VDC – Variable Thermostat
24 VDC – Variable Thermostat
|R-6160 - Roof Mount
77R0650 - Radiator Mount
|See Units Condensers section
See 77 Section Condensers section
|OPTIONS||Floor Support Kit
Plumbing Covers (left and right)
Remote Control Panel Kit
|COMPRESSOR||Requires compressor and mounting kit||See 75 Series Compressor section|