The Red Dot Remote Mount A/C Condenser R-9730-0P is a heavy-duty condenser with the capacity to support dual evaporator
systems used in punishing off-highway environments. This rugged, heavy duty condenser unit features a voltage rating of 12 volts, 44,500 BTU/hr capacity and 1,500 CFM airflow. It is built to withstand the punisment of off-road environments.
- Red Dot Part No.: R-9730-0P
- Red Dot Factory Part No.: R-9730-0P
- Air Source Part No.: 10-9375
- Mack Part No.: 4379-R97300
- Volvo Part No.: RDHR97300P
- Description: Remote Mount A/C Condenser
- Application: Add-on AC Unit Applications
- Manufacturer: Red Dot
- Model: R9730-0
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 37.60"
- Height: 15.25"
- Width: 10.20"
- Air Flow: 1500 CFM
- Capacity: 44,500 BTU/Hr (11,214 kcal/h)
- Current Draw: 26 amps @ 13.6 VDC (includes 4 amps for A/C clutch); 13 amps @ 27.2 VDC (includes 2 amps for A/C clutch)
- Fans: Two 10" (25.4 cm) diameter bladed fans
- Condenser Coil: Copper tubing, aluminum fins and plated steel headers
- Motors: Two single speed, long life sealed with pre-lubricated bearings
- Weight: 74 lbs. (33.6 kg)
- Refrigerant Type: R12/R134a
- Mount Type: Universal
- Mounting Type: Remote Mount
- Built to withstand the punishment of off-road environments
- Rugged, heavy duty condenser with the tremendous capacity to support two cab air units
- Rubber shock mounts absorb vibration while coated heavy guage steel encases the working components
- Two sealed permanent magnet fan motors provide extended life and help to minimize down time
- If service is necessary, rubber hood latches provide simple access to all serviceable components