The R-9730 is a heavy-duty condenser with the capacity to support dual evaporator systems used in punishing off-highway environments.
- Applications: Construction, Mining and Agriculture
- Capacity: 44,500 BTU/Hr (13.04 KW/Hr) @ 150°F (65.5°C) Condensing Temperature And 100°F (37.8°C) Entering Air
- Weight: 74 Lbs. (33.6 Kg), Dry
- Condenser Coil: Copper Tubing, Aluminum Fins And Plated Steel Headers
- Motors: Two Single Speed, Long Life Sealed With Pre-Lubricated Bearings
- Current Draw: 26 Amps @ 13.6 VDC (Includes 4 Amp for A/C Clutch)
- 13 Amps @ 27.2 VDC (Includes 2 Amp for A/C Clutch)
- Fan Blades: Two 10" Dia., 4-Bladed Fans Producing 1500 (42.5 M3/Min) C.F.M.
- Receiver Drier: High Capacity With Red Dot Binary Switch.