The Red Dot Rooftop Mount A/C Condenser R-6160-0P is a compact, rugged rooftop condenser with a low profile for cabs with
minimal roof space or aerodynamic fairings. It features a voltage rating of 12 volts, 24,000 BTU/hr capacity and 1500 CFM airflow. This condenser unit comes with 22.5" length, 7.4" height and 25.3" width.
- Red Dot Part No.: R-6160-0P
- Red Dot Factory Part No.: R-6160-0P
- Air Source Part No.: 10-9385
- Freightliner Part No.: RDH R6160 0
- Mack Part No.: 4379-R61600, 4379-R61600P
- Volvo Part No.: RDHR61600P
- Western Star Part No.: 61203-3410
- Description: Rooftop A/C Condenser
- Application: Trucks, Construction, Agriculture
- Manufacturer: Red Dot
- Model: R6160-0
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 22.5"
- Height: 7.4"
- Width: 25.3"
- Air Flow: 1500 CFM
- Capacity: 24,000 BTU/Hr (6,048 kcal/h)
- Current Draw: 12 amps @ 13.6 VDC (includes 4 amps for A/C clutch) 6 amps @ 27.2 VDC (includes 2 amps for A/C clutch)
- Condenser Coil: The coil is aluminum fin and copper tube construction, this material selection, which includes a tube of .022" (6 cm) wall thickness, results in an effective, lightweight rugged coil.
- Motor: The motor is a permanent magnet type selected for its extended life. The motor is sealed and a slinger ring and hub cap have been added for weather protection. The fan is aluminum with a heavy duty spider and riveted blades.
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10.5 kg) Lightweight
- Mount Type: Roof Mount
- Refrigerant Type: R12/R134a
- Note: Condenser Only not a complete A/C Unit
- Receiver Drier Kit (12/24 VDC) - RD-5-4722-1P/-2P
- Winter Cover - RD-5-4743-0P
- Bug Screen - RD-4-4529-1P