The Redington Model 46 Mechanical Stroke Counter 1-4625 is a 5 figure stroke counter that is especially designed for limited space and high count life applications. This model's advanced drive system translates into exceptionally high operating speeds, extended operating life, for fast and accurate readings. This product is Ideal for copiers, printing presses, cut-off machines, and piece-part counting applications.
- Compact size
- Low cost
- Part No.: 1-4625
- Figures: 5 figures, white on black, 0.19’’ [5mm] high
- Reset: Standard knob
- Speed: 500 counts/minute
- Rotation: Top-going
- Count Stroke: 40° Min. - 45° Max.
- Shaft Extension: Left-hand
- Shaft Diameter: 0.156’’ [4.0mm]
- Operating Life: Beyond 5 million counts
- Temp. Range: -15°F to +140°F [-25°C to +60°C]
- Weight: 2 oz. [57g]