The Redington Model 52 Electronic LCD Totalizer 5200-0000 is an 8-digit Miniature Electronic Counter that offers a low cost general purpose miniature totalizer with a 10 year internal lithium battery. This model is an economical replacement for electromechanical counters and is available for bi-directional or quadrature inputs.
- Contact closure/open collector low speed count input with integral de-bounce circuitry (5200-0000)
- Quad signal compatible using 5211-0000 plug-in adaptor. This permits add/subtract counting in synchronization with forward/reverse motion without count loss or gaining additional counts. (5210-0000).
- Front panel meets NEMA4/IP65 specification for indoor use.
- Counting up to 10kHz.
- 7mm black characters, on a light background, LCD display.
- Part No.: 5200-0000
- Power: Internal lithium battery. Nominal life 10 years
- Display: 8 digit black LCD, 0.3” [7.6mm] characters with leading zero blanking
- Manual Reset Enable: (PIN 2) link to COMMON (PIN 1) to enable front panel reset button
- Count Range: 99,999,999 display rollover to zero, leading zeros suppressed
- External Reset: (PIN 3) contact closure/open collector, negative edge triggered. 0.7 threshold. 15mS minimum closure time
- Low Speed Count Input: (Model 5200-0000) (PIN4) contact closure/open collector with integral de- bounce circuitry. 30Hz maximum, negative edge triggered, 0.7V threshold, 15 mS minimum closure time
- Operating Temperature: +14°F to +140°F [-10°C to +60°C]
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to +140°F [-20°C to +60°C]
- Environmental Protection: Front panel is NEMA4/IP65 using gasket supplied.
- Mounting: Either with clip mount or two front screws with bezel supplied.
- Approvals: UL Recognized, CE Compliant
- Weight: 2 oz. [57g]