The RoadWatch system is an unmatched system when it comes to providing vehicle operators crucial surface temperature information. Whether you need the temperature to know when to stop driving, use the information to adjust the type and mixture of "salt" spreading, or need to know if the surface is the right temperature to allow paint to adhere properly the RoadWatch system is the best solution. Simple and durable construction which is flexible to allow mounting in many locations, our complete kits will get you up and running quickly. You can count on Roadwatch to bring you a rugged and durable system that is built to work hard. The system comes calibrated for life, so you don't have to waste valuable time checking and adjusting the unit.
New for 2015: The RoadWatch Sensor now has improved performance and reliability. RoadWatch with new Bullet Sensor features:
- Fully-sealed sensor
- Connector mating inside sleeve
- No screws or openings in sensor face
- Environmentall tested
- Faster acclimation time
- Improved accuracy
- More durable, with low lifetime cost
- Lifetime factory calibrated at 0.96 emissivity
- 10 degree field of view
- Also available in Fahrenheit (849-1262-003, old part number 849-0262-003)
- Accuracy of +/-1%
- Surface temperature range 40 to 100 degrees Celsius
- Air temperature range 40 to 50 degrees Celsius
- Response time of 100 milliseconds, damped to 500 milliseconds
- 12V DC with 60 MA current draw
- Shielded cables in various lengths
- Anodized aluminum housing with EMI/RFI shielded electronics
- Easy to service sensor and display assemblies
If you are buying in quantity for a fleet, please give us a call. Bulk discounts may be available.
The Roadwatch SS is commonly used by the Departments of Transportation, and both federal and state municipalities.