You have no items in your shopping cart.
The RoadWatch system is an unmatched system when it comes to providing vehicle operators crucial surface temperature information. Whether you need the temperature to know when to stop driving, use the information to adjust the type and mixture of "salt" spreading, or need to know if the surface is the right temperature to allow paint to adhere properly the RoadWatch system is the best solution. Simple and durable construction which is flexible to allow mounting in many locations, our complete kits will get you up and running quickly. Our experience with complete vehicle cab solutions, inside and out enables us to bring you a rugged and durable system that is built to work hard. The system comes calibrated for life, so you don't have to waste valuable checking and adjusting the unit.
Alt Part Numbers P/N MSF 3269-00, 849 0162 003, VERWSS, 78974111, 3268437, RW1, MSF8490262003, MSF8490262002, SS M8F, NTS/849-0262-003 Freightliner
The Roadwatch SS is commonly used by the Departments of Transportation, and both federal and state municipalities.
- Lifetime factory calibrated at 0.96 emissivity
- 10 degree field of view
- Available in Celsius measurement scale upon request
- Accuracy of +/-1%
- Surface temperature range -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit or 40 to 100 degrees Celsius
- Air temperature range -40 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit or 40 to 50 degrees Celsius
- Response time of 100 milliseconds, damped to 500 milliseconds
- 12V DC with 60 MA current draw
- Shielded cables in various lengths
- Anodized aluminum housing with EMI/RFI shielded electronics
- Easy to service sensor and display assemblies