The Signal-Stat 262-3 10 Lamp Electro-Mechanical Flasher 12V 2-Terminal is a 1.33" round electro-mechanical flasher that features a 12V flasher which operates at 11V to 15V and a temperature range of 0-125 degrees F. This unit flashes at a rate of 60 to 120 FPM with first flash less than 1.5 seconds after startup. It comes in plastic housing and blade terminals.
- Part No.: 262-3
- Description: 10 Lamp Electro-Mechanical Flasher
- Details: 12V, 2-Terminal, 1.33" Round
- Material: Plastic housing
- Specifications: 12v flasher operates at 11v to 15v; 24v flasher operates at 22v to 30v
- Operates in a temperature range 0 degrees to +125 degrees F
- Meets FMVSS 108 and SAE J590 & J945
- 42 db rating
- Flashes at a rate of 60 to 120 FPM, with first flash less than 1.5 seconds after startup
- Bi-polar flasher functions continuously at 13v for 36 hours with 10-32 CP lamps, 20 AMP max
- Uses standard 1/4" male blade terminals
- Features double coil relay with electronic components
- Replaces Truck-Lite 97202/03/04 series
Note: This product is a bulk product and has no manufacturers box or instructions. The listing is for a bulk pack of 50. The price shown is per unit.