The Signal-Stat 10 Diode Rectangular LED Work Lamp 8160-3 features a polycarbonate lens, a powder-coated aluminum housing, a stainless steel mounting hardware and a 20 blunt cut cable with 18 gauge wires.
This listing is for a bulk pack of 10. Price shown is the per unit price based on purchase of 10.
- Part No.: 8160-3
- Material: Polycarbonate lens, a powder-coated aluminum housing, a stainless steel mounting hardware and a 20 blunt cut cable with 18 gauge wires
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) Designed at 9-36 volts, 10w, 750 lumens, 4,500 candela
- Work pattern is ideal for light utility, construction, agricultural, airport & tow trucks, state & highway departments
- Provides a brighter, crisper and whiter light output, closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility
- Multi-volt technology allows use with at 9 to 36 volts without switching
- Internal electronics completely encapsuleated in epoxy, protecting against damage caused by moisture and corrosion
- Black powder-coated aluminum housing offers impact and corrosion resistance
- Offers longer life than incandescents lamps, saving time and money on replacements
- Operates from 9 to 36 volts without adjustment
- Sold in quantities of 10. Price shown is the per unit price based on purchase of 10