The Signal-Stat 9 Diode Rectangular LED Work Lamp 8170-3 features a polycarbonate lens, a powder-coated aluminum housing, a stainless steel mounting hardware and a 20 blunt cut cable with 18 gauge wires.
This listing is for a bulk pack of 10.
- Part No.: 8170-3
- Material: Polycarbonate lens, a powder-coated aluminum housing, a stainless steel mounting hardware and a 20 blunt cut cable with 18 gauge wires
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) Designed at 12-36 volts, 17.8w, 950 lumens, 3,000 candela
- Work pattern is ideal for light utility, construction, agricultural, airport & tow trucks, state & highway departments
- Provides a brighter, crisper and whiter light output, closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility
- Multi-volt technology allows use with at 9 to 36 volts without switching
- Internal electronics completely encapsuleated in epoxy, protecting against damage caused by moisture and corrosion
- Black powder-coated aluminum housing offers impact and corrosion resistance
- Offers longer life than incandescents lamps, saving time and money on replacements
- Operates from 9 to 36 volts without adjustment
- Pack of 10