This is a Signal-Stat 8 Lamp Halogen Auxiliary Traffic Control Advisor Light bar for mounting to a utility body, the rear of a light bar, or as a stand alone rear deck unit. It comes with a control head and is in a black powder painted finish housing. PDF instructions available at end of page.
Specifications and Features:
- Perfect for mounting to a utility body, the rear of a light bar, or as a stand alone rear deck unit
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- Halogen model includes tilt/pedestal mounting brackets that will accommodate vertical or horizontal mounting surfaces - no large body panel cutouts required for installation
- L.E.D. model features low profile surface mount which installs easily with just four screws Includes mounting hardware, control head, 15' cable & connectors
- L.E.D. model offers long life (L.E.D.'s rated for 100,000 hours) and low current draw (.5 amp per lamp)
- Current draw on halogen model is 1.5 amps. per light head at 13.6 VDC
- Control head features four operating modes & eight programmable patterns with L.E.D. display of pattern in operation
- Length is 43.25"
- Length from screw to screw is 41.50"
- Height is 2.46"