The Star Heavy Duty 102db Dual-Tone Back-up Alarm 12V DC 66-102DT is built for long-term reliability with a Beep Rate of approximately 60 per minute. Serves on emergency and maintenance vehicles, construction equipment, trucks, buses, fire trucks, lift trucks and utility vehicles.
This part replaces 62-102DT.
- Built for long-term reliability
- Beep rate of approximately sixty per minute
- Convenient compact size
- Available in a range of decibel options perfect for a wide range of vehicle applications
- Dual tone unit emits an alternating high/low tone
- Auto-Adjusting units will automatically adjust the output volume based upon the
- amount of ambient noise
- Selectable units allow the end user to change the output level
- Dual Function units have two independently activated tones in one unit
- Back-up alarms with CRS technology incorporate a compact rear-facing speaker with a heavy duty housing to provide one of the most reliable sound chambers in the industry
- The design helps eliminate or nearly eliminate the damage often caused by high-pressure spray, dirt, and fine dust
- Part No.: 66-102DT (Replaces 62-102T)
- Sound Level: 102db
- Voltage: 12V DC only
- Amp Draw: 0.3 Amps
- Beep Rate: Approx. 60 per minute
- Mounting:Industry standard
- Dimensions: 3.1/8 ”H x 3-3/16”W x 2” D
- Weight: 2 lbs.