The Stewart Warner Heavy Duty Flasher 13610-01 is a heavy duty flasher that features a 24V voltage with 2 terminals. This flasher is equipped with a spring mass drive motor, the flashers provide up to 10 times the service life of conventional thermal flashers and continue to operate even when the voltage in a 12V system drops as low as 9 VDC.
- Part No.: 13610-01
- Description: Heavy Duty Flasher
- Type: Ears
- Terminals: 2
- Voltage: 24V
- Voltage Range: 9-16 VDC (12 VDC rated)/18-32 VDC (24 VDC rated)
- Temperature Range: -40 to +180°F
- Terminals: X= Battery / P=Pilot / L=Load
- Flash Rate: 60-120 cpm
- Electromechanical (spring mass) motor
- Silver alloy contacts
- 1/4-inch blade, brass terminals
- Polypropylene housing
- Conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS), 108.
- Exceeds SAE J-590B and SAE J-945 specs.
- Adapter and extension terminals to convert from a square to round mounting base.