This is a Stewart Warner Electric Fuel Pump, 12 Volt, 7.5 psi, flow to 60 gph
This fule pump has corrosion-resistant coating, which is ideal for marine applications. It's compatitble with all commercially available pump grade gasoline, gasohol, diesel, or bio-diesel.
For applications when best durability, battery life, and low noise are important, and when fuel quality is questionable.
- Flow up to 60 gallons/hour (225 Liters)
- Continuous duty life (diesel) - more than 18,000 hrs
- Pump cycles only when fuel is demanded
- Self-priming (dry lift) more than 4-feet (120cm)
- Dry run up to 4 hours
- Transient voltage protection to 100 volts
- Replaceable filter
- Average current use at 2 amps
- Operating temperature from -40 to 155 degrees F.
- Pressure rating - 8 PSI
- Inlet and outlet thread size - 1/8"-27 NPSF
Replaces Stewart Warner part number 82055