The Truck-Lite Multi-Purpose Maintenance Spray 97946-3 maintains lubricity under high loads for superior reduction of friction, heat and noise.
- Part No.: 97946-3
Outperforms other penetrants:
- Quickly loosens frozen or seized parts
- Invades hard to reach crevices and creeps through the tightest seams
- Displaces moisture
- Forms a protective hin filmbarrier to stop oxidation and prevent rust from spreading
- Dissolves corrosion oxide - stops rust on contact!
Extreme pressure lubricant:
- Maintains lubricity under high loads for superior reduction of friction, heat and noise
- Use on fifth wheel springs & rails, glad hands, control linkages, roll-up doors, hinges & latches, chains & pulleys and more
- Prevents and removes corrosion build-up
- High dielectric insulation against electrolysis
- For use on connectors including ABS, 4-13 way plugs & sockets, battery terminals and more
- Shake well. Spray liberally on seized part, allow spray to soak into part for several minutes.
For Use as a Lubricant
- Shake well. Spray liberally onto contact surfaces.
For Use as Corrosion Control - Shake well. Spray liberally on male and female terminals of electrical connections prior to assembly. Apply to corroded locations liberally to dissolve corrosion oxide and prevent rust from spreading.