The Truck-Lite Rectangular LED LH Snow Plow Headlamp 80875 features a polycarbonate lens, a die cast e-coat aluminum housing and a 1/2 bolt diameter. Model also features a polycarbonate lens and die cast e-coat aluminum housing.
- Part No.: 80875
- Material: HEADLAMP: Polycarbonate lens, a die cast e-coat aluminum housing and a 1/2 bolt diameter; FRONT/PARK/TURN LAMP: Polycarbonate lens and die cast e-coat aluminum housing
- Light Source: HEADLAMP: 2 LED Arrays Multi-volt design, operational from 9 to 33 volts; At 12.8v operation, high beam function draws 3.60a, low beam function draws 1.80a; 1,300 Lumens; FRONT/PARK/TURN LAMP: 21 Light Emitting Diodes Designed at 12.8v; Major Function: .625a, Minor Function: .046a
- Excellent option for light, medium and heavy-duty trucks, off-road vehicles, classic cars, motorcycles and more.
- Metalized reflector optics provide a lighting experience that smooth and clean across the driving surface
- Provides a brighter, crisper and whiter light output, closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility
- Durability and dependability of LED lighting provides a solid-state, bulb-free headlamp design that impervious to damage from shock and vibration
- Military grade, die-cast aluminum housing and non-yellowing, polycarbonate lens offer optimum protection against damage from impact, roadside debris and other hazards
- When properly mounted, exceeds FMVSS-108 and CMVSS-108 requirements for low beam and high beam performance
- Electronics are sealed in epoxy to resist from damage caused by corrosion or moisture
- Advanced circuitry protects against voltage spikes up to 600
- Uses standard, H4, 3-blade wiring connector
- QTY 1 - 80874 Right Hand Assembly
- QTY 1 - 80873 Left Hand Assembly
- QTY 1 - 80898 Snow Plow Harness