The Truck-Lite LED Par 36 Work Lamp 80220 features a polycarbonate lens, a powder-coated aluminum housing, a stainless steel mounting hardware and a 20" blunt cut cable w/ 18 gauge wires.
- Part No.: 80220
- Material: Polycarbonate lens, a powder-coated aluminum housing, a stainless steel mounting hardware and a 20" blunt cut cable w/ 18 gauge wires
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs); 8 diode pattern designed at 9-36 volts, 8w, 500 lumens, 2,500 candela
- Fits into any standard Par 36 bulb application.
- Perfect for retrofitting inefficient incandescent Par 36 lamps to high-efficiency LED lighting.
- Offers clear, white LED auxiliary illumination needed for many off-road, agricultural or general lighting needs
- Heavy-duty powder coating provides excellent protection against the elements.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Vertical heatsink spines pull heat from the housing, increasing LED lifespan.
- Blunt-cut terminals allow for a diverse range of applications.
- 500 Lumen output designed at 1.06 amps.
- Multi-Volt (9v-36v) design, works for 12v and 24v system