The Truck-Lite 33250R Model 33 Marker And Clearance P2-Rated LED Lamp Red is a clearance marker LED light that features a 1 diode pattern P2-Rated LED lamp in red designed at 14V with 0.5 amps. It also comes in polycarbonate lens, housing and 16 gauge wire. This model 33 series kit is the world's smallest LED marker lamp for the transportation industry.
- Part No.: 33250R
- Description: Model 33 Marker And Clearance LED Lamp
- Details: 3/4-in, Sealed, 1 Diode Pattern, P2-Rated, Red
- Materials: Polycarbonate Lens & Housing, PVC Grommet, Nylon Flange, 16 gauge wire
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs); P2 lamps designed at 14v, .05 amps; PC lamps designed at 13.5v, .14 amps
- World's smallest LED marker lamp for the transportation industry
- Exceeds legal requirements
- Hard-wired lamp design is easily retrofitted
- LEDs draw less current, allowing more power for other vehicle requirements
- Electronics completely sealed in epoxy to resist corrosion & moisture
- Offers trailer engineers & manufacturers new trailer & rear door structure design flexibility
- Requires 3/4" mounting hole
- Reduces lighting costs due to physical damage & heat entrapment
- Material thickness for flange is .040" - .250"
- Material thickness for grommet is .125" - .250"
- US patent #6612728
- P2 or P2, PC as noted below