The Truck-Lite 33250R3 Model 33 Marker And Clearance P2-Rated LED Lamp Red is a model 33 series kit that features a 1 diode pattern red LED lamp designed at 14V with 0.5 amps. This clearance marker light is the world's smallest LED marker lamp for the transportation industry. It also comes in polycarbonate lens, housing and 16 gauge wire.
- Part No.: 33250R3
- Description: Model 33 Marker And Clearance LED Lamp
- Details: 3/4-in, Sealed, 1 Diode Pattern, P2-Rated, Red
- Materials: Polycarbonate Lens & Housing, PVC Grommet, Nylon Flange, 16 gauge wire
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs); P2 lamps designed at 14v, .05 amps; PC lamps designed at 13.5v, .14 amps
- World's smallest LED marker lamp for the transportation industry
- Exceeds legal requirements
- Hard-wired lamp design is easily retrofitted
- LEDs draw less current, allowing more power for other vehicle requirements
- Electronics completely sealed in epoxy to resist corrosion & moisture
- Offers trailer engineers & manufacturers new trailer & rear door structure design flexibility
- Requires 3/4" mounting hole
- Reduces lighting costs due to physical damage & heat entrapment
- Material thickness for flange is .040" - .250"
- Material thickness for grommet is .125" - .250"
- US patent #6612728
- P2 or P2, PC as noted below
Note: This product is a bulk product and has no manufacturers box or instructions. The listing is for a bulk pack of 50. The price shown is per unit.