The Truck-Lite 33250Y Model 33 Marker And Clearance P2-Rated LED Lamp Yellow is a clearance marker LED light that features a yellow lamp with 1 diode pattern LED lamp designed at 14V with 0.5 amps. This model 33 series lamp is the world's smallest LED marker lamp for the transportation industry. It also has a hard-wired design for easy retrofitting and reduces lighting costs caused by physical damage and heat entrapment.
- Part No.: 33250Y
- Description: Model 33 Marker And Clearance LED Lamp
- Details: 3/4-in, Sealed, 1 Diode Pattern, P2-Rated, Yellow
- Materials: Polycarbonate Lens & Housing, PVC Grommet, Nylon Flange, 16 gauge wire
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs); P2 lamps designed at 14v, .05 amps; PC lamps designed at 13.5v, .14 amps
- World's smallest LED marker lamp for the transportation industry
- Exceeds legal requirements
- Hard-wired lamp design is easily retrofitted
- LEDs draw less current, allowing more power for other vehicle requirements
- Electronics completely sealed in epoxy to resist corrosion & moisture
- Offers trailer engineers & manufacturers new trailer & rear door structure design flexibility
- Requires 3/4" mounting hole
- Reduces lighting costs due to physical damage & heat entrapment
- Material thickness for flange is .040" - .250"
- Material thickness for grommet is .125" - .250"
- US patent #6612728
- P2 or P2, PC as noted below