The Truck-Lite 33250Y3 Model 33 Marker And Clearance P2-Rated LED Lamp Yellow is a clearance marker LED light that features a hard-wired design for easy retrofitting and reduces lighting costs caused by physical damage and heat entrapment. This model 33 series lamp is the world's smallest LED marker lamp for the transportation industry. It also features a yellow lamp with 1 diode pattern LED lamp designed at 14V with 0.5 amps.
- Part No.: 33250Y3
- Description: Model 33 Marker And Clearance LED Lamp
- Details: 3/4-in, Sealed, 1 Diode Pattern, P2-Rated, Yellow
- Materials: Polycarbonate Lens & Housing, PVC Grommet, Nylon Flange, 16 gauge wire
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs); P2 lamps designed at 14v, .05 amps; PC lamps designed at 13.5v, .14 amps
- World's smallest LED marker lamp for the transportation industry
- Exceeds legal requirements
- Hard-wired lamp design is easily retrofitted
- LEDs draw less current, allowing more power for other vehicle requirements
- Electronics completely sealed in epoxy to resist corrosion & moisture
- Offers trailer engineers & manufacturers new trailer & rear door structure design flexibility
- Requires 3/4" mounting hole
- Reduces lighting costs due to physical damage & heat entrapment
- Material thickness for flange is .040" - .250"
- Material thickness for grommet is .125" - .250"
- US patent #6612728
- P2 or P2, PC as noted below
Note: This product is a bulk product and has no manufacturers box or instructions. The listing is for a bulk pack of 50. The price shown is per unit.