The VDO Cockpit International Water Temperature Gauge 310 917 is a 12V analog input type gauge with a diameter of 52mm and a 120 degrees C scale range. Use this gauge with a VDO Sender. It has a standard .250 inches spade connection and comes in black bezel and black face with computer balanced red pointers.
- Catalog number: 310 917
- Diameter: 2 1/16 inches
- Connection: .250" Spade
- Mounting Hardware: U-Bracket
- Voltage: 12V
- Diameter (Metric): 52mm
- Input Type: Analog
- Max Range Outer Scale: 120°C
- Mounting hole: 53mm dia.
- Operating voltage: 11...16V or 21.5...30 V
- Movement: System Ke (90°)
- Current consumption: 131 mA (without illumination); 106 mA = 60°C...200°C (without illumination)
- Operating temperature: -30°C...+85°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C...+90°C
- Illumination: 1 light bulb; 14 V, 3.4 W or 24 V, 3 W
- Protection: IP64 DIN 40050 from the front reverse-polarity protection
- Vibration resistance: max. 1g eff., 25...2000 Hz, duration 8 h, f: 1 octave/min.
- Nominal position: NL 0 to NL 90, DIN 16257