The VDO Cockpit International Water Temperature Gauge 310 907 can be used with US Sender. The gauge has a diameter of 52mm and a scale range of 240 degrees F. This gauge operates at 12V and has M4 stud connection and standard U-braket mount.
- Catalog number: 310 907
- Diameter: 2 1/16 inches
- Connection: M4 Stud
- Mounting Hardware: U-Bracket
- Voltage: 12V
- Diameter (Metric): 52mm
- Input Type: Analog
- Max Range Outer Scale: 240°F
- Mounting hole: 53mm dia.
- Operating voltage: 11...16V or 21.5...30 V
- Movement: System Ke (90°)
- Current consumption: 131 mA (without illumination); 106 mA = 60°C...200°C (without illumination)
- Operating temperature: -30°C...+85°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C...+90°C
- Illumination: 1 light bulb; 14 V, 3.4 W or 24 V, 3 W
- Protection: IP64 DIN 40050 from the front reverse-polarity protection
- Vibration resistance: max. 1g eff., 25...2000 Hz, duration 8 h, f: 1 octave/min.
- Nominal position: NL 0 to NL 90, DIN 16257