The VDO Cockpit International Voltmeter 332 902B is an analog 24V gauge with a diameter of 2 1/16 inches and a max scale range of 32V. The gauge has a black bezel, black face and red pointer. It comes with M4 stud connection and a U-bracket mount.
Note: This product is a bulk product and has no manufacturers box or instructions.
- Catalog number: 332 902B
- Input Type: Analog
- Diameter: 2 1/16 inches
- Connection: M4 Stud
- Mounting Hardware: U-Bracket
- Voltage: 24V
- Diameter (Metric): 52mm
- Max Range Outer Scale: 32V
- Mounting hole: 53mm dia.
- Operating voltage: 8...16V or 18...32 V
- Movement: System Ke (90°)
- Current consumption: 67mA = 16V (without illumination); 63mA = 32V (without illumination)
- Operating temperature: -30°C...+85°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C...+90°C
- Illumination: 1 light bulb; 14 V, 3.4 W or 24 V, 3 W
- Protection: IP64 DIN 40050 from the front reverse-polarity protection
- Vibration resistance: max. 1g eff., 25...2000 Hz, duration 8 h, f: 1 octave/min.
- Nominal position: NL 0 to NL 90, DIN 16257