The VDO Cockpit Mechanical Temperature Gauge with 144-inch Capillary 180 903 is 265 degrees F/130 degrees C gauge with a diameter of 52mm. The gauge also has a connection of 1/2"-14 NPT and standard U-bracket mount. It comes in black bezel, black face and red pointer.
- Catalog number: 180 903
- Diameter: 2 1/16 in
- Connection: 1/2"-14 NPT
- Mounting Hardware: U-Bracket
- Voltage: 12V
- Diameter (Metric): 52mm
- Input Type: Mechanical
- Max Range Outer Scale: 265°F
- Mounting hole: 53mm dia.
- Movement: Vapour pressure system
- Operating Temperature: -30°C...+85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C...+90°C
- Illumination (option): 1 light bulb 12V, 2W or 24V, 2W
- Protection: IP64 DIN 40050 from the front
- Vibration resistance: max. 1g eff., 25...500 Hz, duration 8h, f:1 octave/min.
- Nominal position: NL 0 to NL 90, DIN 16257
- Indication accuracy: ± 4% of the full range for the last 2/3 of the scale