The VDO Cockpit Royale Voltmeter Gauge 332 702 is an analog input type gauge with a scale range of 8-16V and a diameter of 2 1/16 inches. This Cockpit Royale gauge brings the nostalgic look of the 30's and 40's to your dash. It comes in chrome bezels, computer balanced black pointers and an antique black font contrasts with crisp white dials.
- Catalog number: 332 702
- Input Type: Analog
- Diameter: 2 1/16 inches
- Connection: .250" Spade
- Mounting Hardware: Spin-Lok™
- Voltage: 12V
- Diameter (Metric): 52mm
- Max Range Outer Scale: 16V
- Mounting hole: 53mm dia.
- Operating voltage: 8...16V or 18...32 V
- Movement: System Ke (90°)
- Current consumption: 67mA = 16V (without illumination); 63mA = 32V (without illumination)
- Operating temperature: -30°C...+85°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C...+90°C
- Illumination: 1 light bulb; 14 V, 3.4 W or 24 V, 3 W
- Protection: IP64 DIN 40050 from the front reverse-polarity protection
- Vibration resistance: max. 1g eff., 25...2000 Hz, duration 8 h, f: 1 octave/min.
- Nominal position: NL 0 to NL 90, DIN 16257