The VDO Cockpit White Oil Temperature Gauge with 96-inches Capillary 180 208 is a mechanical input type gauge with a European influenced styling. The gauge has a scale range of 340 degrees Fahrenheit and a diameter of 2 1/16 inches. It comes with .250-inches spade connection and a Spin-Lok mount.
- Catalog number: 180 208
- Connection: .250" Spade
- Mounting Hardware: Spin-Lok™
- Diameter (Metric): 52mm
- Max Range Outer Scale: 340°F
- Diameter: 2 1/16 inches
- Input Type: Mechanical
- Voltage: 12V
- Dial Scale: Single
- Mounting hole: 53mm dia.
- Movement: Vapour pressure system
- Operating Temperature: -30°C...+85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C...+90°C
- Illumination (option): 1 light bulb 12V, 2W or 24V, 2W
- Protection: IP64 DIN 40050 from the front
- Vibration resistance: max. 1g eff., 25...500 Hz, duration 8h, f:1 octave/min.
- Nominal position: NL 0 to NL 90, DIN 16257
- Indication accuracy: ± 4% of the full range for the last 2/3 of the scale