VDO RoadLog Connect Key is the next generation RoadLog Driver Key, designed to give Drivers the ability to send their log data back to their company’s Fleet Software through their cell phone.* VDO RoadLog Connect is a Wi-Fi enabled USB drive that sends the Driver’s log data to the VDO RoadLog Connect app on the Driver’s cell phone. The RoadLog Connect app then emails the data back to the office computer that’s running the RoadLog Fleet Software. The VDO RoadLog Connect USB drive can also be used to manually transfer log data from your RoadLog ELD directly to your Fleet Software. *Android smart phone with current software is required. - iOS version available in 2014.
- Dimensions: 3.1" X 1" X 0.5"
- Weight: 0.95 oz
- Memory Card Class: 10 SanDisk Ultra microSDHC - up to 32GB
- Battery Type: Built-in, non-replaceable rechargeable recharging lithium polymer battery
- Operating Duration: Up to 4 hours of continuous usage
- Battery Charging: Using a USB 2.0-power connection (500mA): up to 2 hours for a full charge (device cannot be used wirelessly while charging via a USB connection). Drivecan be used wirelessly while charging via a compatible USB power adapter (turn drive on before plugging it into an adaptor)
- USB Connectivity USB 2.0 High Speed
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Wireless Range: Up to 160 Feet line of sight
- Wireless Security: WPA2
- Environmental Requirements: Operating Temperature: 32°F to 113°F - Non-operating temperature: -4°F to 113°F - Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing - Maximum Operating altitude: 10,000 feet
- Maximum File Size: ≤4GB
- Wireless Access System Requirements: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz capable device - Native Android app, Web browser, webDAV client
- USB Access System Requirements: Compatible with most operating systems that support USB Mass storage class
- Operating Software: VDO encryption and compression