VDO RoadLog EOBR Information for Fleet Owners and Managers
Making your fleet safer and more profitable.
RoadLog provides all the key data needed to manage drivers and fleet operations. By having accurate data on hand, fleet managers and owner operators can see if they are operating profitably and within regulations and where changes need to be made.
The Fleet Management Software can be extended to an unlimited number of vehicles. And, since the RoadLog Fleet Management software is a one-time purchase, it represents an excellent value when you compare it to software charged monthly for each user.
RoadLog records a range of data that helps make trucking operations safer and more efficient:
- Hours-of-Service (HOS) according to US rules
- Vehicle Inspection and Repair Maintenance (DVIR) according to US rules
In the near future, additional data tracking capabilities will be available through a seamless, free software upgrade:
- Hours-of-Service (HOS) according to Canadian ru
- Vehicle Inspection and Repair Maintenance (DVIR) according to Canadian rules
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
- International Registration Plan (IRP)
Controlling and protecting your data.
Permission to access data from the RoadLog EOBR is possible only with the Driver Key or Fleet Key USBs, so drivers and enforcement officials only have access to the data that they need to see.
RoadLog data is fully protected and tamper resistant, to ensure data integrity and data privacy.
Back to RoadLog EOBR products