The VDO tube type fuel senders are robust and use the least amount of space within a tank, with no worries about float arm direction. The float is contained within the aluminum cylindrical housing, and it rides on two resistive wires that protect it from the 'extreme fuel sloshing' that occurs in many shallow, large or odd sized tanks. VDO tube type fuel senders feature a standard SAE 5-hole mounting flange and can fit tanks depths from 150mm to 800mm. These senders are ideal in applications where vehicle or equipment movement can cause severe fuel sloshing and premature sender failure. The float is captive within the tube and attached to resistive wires. This limits the exposure to the sloshing substantially increasing sender life.
• Suitable for gasoline and diesel fuels.
• Ideal for situations where fuel slosh is problematic.
• Aluminum flange and housing can withstand extreme environments, where dust or salt water spray are present.
• Available in 34 standard lengths from 150mm (~6in) to 800mm (~31 ½ in).
• M4 stud and .250" spade connections provided with each sender.
• Supplied with neoprene mounting gasket.
- Catalog number: 224 237
- Type: Tube Type
- Mounting Diameter: 54mm
- Mounting Depth: 14.6 inches
- Low Fuel Warning: No
- Tube Length Range: 351 to 400mm
- Ohm Range: 90 to 0 Ohms