The Veethree Heavy Duty Electrical Tachometer Gauge 82303D features a glass lens that is highly scratch resistant, and provides a clear view of the fascia for the life of the gauge. White graphics on a black dial background are easy to read and white perimeter lighting can be added to provide good night visibility. Pointer is high contrast white. Standard bezel is stainless steel.
- Scratch-resistant glass lens
- Easy U-clamp mounting
- ISO symbol
- White graphics on a black dial background
- Brushed stainless steel stepprofile bezel
- Flat glass lens with a low profile stepped bezel
- Part No.: 82303D
- Size: 3"
- Range: 0-3500 RPM
- Sender: Pulse Sensor
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Humidity: Remains within initial accuracy specification in 95% relative humidity at 100 °F (37.8C) for 48 hours
- Salt Spray: Conforms to ASTM 117 after 48 hours of salt spray exposure
- Shock Withstand: Remains within initial accuracy specification up to 50 G's, half sine 9-13 milliseconds durations, 25 shocks of equal magnitude on each of three axes
- Vibration Withstand: Remains within initial accuracy specification at .060" double amplitude vibration from 10-80-10 Hz for one minute periods over two hours in each of three axes (six hours total)