The Veethree International Rectangular Hourmeter Gauge 52435D012 features a highly scratch resistant, that provides a clear view of the fascia for the life of the gauge.
- Scratch-resistant domed glass lens
- Easy U-clamp mounting
- Part No.: 52435D012
- Shape: Rectangular
- Bezel Color: Black
- Size: 2"
- Range: 10,000 Hours
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Humidity: Remains within initial accuracy specification in 95% relative humidity at 100 °F (37.8C) for 48 hours
- Salt Spray: Conforms to ASTM 117 after 48 hours of salt spray exposure
- Shock Withstand: Remains within initial accuracy specification up to 50 G's, half sine 9-13 milliseconds durations, 25 shocks of equal magnitude on each of three axes
- Vibration Withstand: Remains within initial accuracy specification at .060" double amplitude vibration from 10-80-10 Hz for one minute periods over two hours in each of three axes (six hours total)