The Veethree Pressure Sender D970929 is a small, robust and reliable unit that measures gas or liquid pressure. It generates an electrical signal as a function of pressure imposed and give this to electrical gauge/display. This model is the preferred pressure sender for automotive use, industrial machinery, agricultural equipment, marine and off road applications where long-term performance under demanding condition is required.
- High accuracy
- Excellent repeatability
- Rugged design
- High reliability
- Part No.: D970929
- Range: 0-80 PSI
- Resistance (Ohms): 10-180
- Thread: M10 x 1.0K
- IR/ER: ER
- Mounting: Any orientation permissible
- Over Pressure Safety: 3 time of maximum pressure range (Short periods only for 2 seconds)
- Vibration: Qualified at 4.2g, 10-2000-10Hz.
- Operating Voltage: 6-24V
- Leak Test: Passes 41kpa ±4kpa as per SAE J1810
- Cover Material: CRCA steel equivalent ASTM A 1008
- Housing Material: CRCA steel equivalent ASTM A 1008
- Diaphragm Material: Beryllium copper
- Contact Spring Material: Phosphor Bronze spring as per BS:2870
- Contact Material: Silver
- Terminal Stud Material: Brass
- Resistive Element: Wire wound (Nickle chrome resistance wire)
- Dimensions: See image #2
- Note: Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice. Pressure ratings subject to change due to temperature and other environment considerations.