- Accurate - used with the Vessel Systems Monitor VSM 422 PN 1800—can be precisely calibrated for each tank
- Reliable - SSI Technologies, Inc. Fluid-Trac is non-contacting eliminating any mechanical moving parts that can wear and cause intermittent or complete signal loss
- Digital filtering - Eliminates errors due to liquids sloshing in mobile tanks
- Works with models 1800 and 1801
LIMITATIONS AND CONSIDERATIONS FOR MOUNTING THE ULTRASONIC TANK SENDERS:
- Senders are calibrated to the VSM 422 and will not function with other monitors
- Senders must be mounted 4" or greater distance from a tank side or baffle
- Tank floor must not be sloped
- Tanks must not be deeper than 24"
- Sender must be mounted perpendicular to the surface of the liquid
- The sender negative connection should be connected as directly as possible to the main negative bus.
- Part No.: 1811
- Operating Current: 40mA @ 12V • 45mA @ 24V
- Supply Voltage: 10-32V DC
- Weight: 0.25lb (0.11 kg)
- Dimensions: See image #2