The Yellow Jacket 4 CFM SuperEvac Vacuum Pump Model 93514 is a highly efficient, two-stage rotary vane oil-sealed pump field-rated at 15 microns.
- Isolation valve for oil changes without losing vacuum in the system
- Built-in vacuum indicator gauge
- Wide-mouth oil reservoir port for easier, cleaner filling
- Doubles as pump exhaust—threaded to attach garden hose for exhausting to remote location
- Large oil sight glass for easy monitoring of oil level
- Large brass oil drain for easy access to fast oil changes
- Gas ballast valve keeps oil cleaner, longer during evacuation of wet systems
- Internal intake check valve prevents oil backup into the system during a power failure
- Intake filter screen keeps damaging particles from entering the pump
- Heavy-duty rotors and bearings
- Heavy-duty steel handle with lift hook for well-balanced carrying
- Metal with rubber overlay base for stability
- Made in the USA
- Part No.: 93514
- CFM: 4
- Field Test: 15 microns
- Intake: 1/4" and 1/2" ACME
- Motor: 1/2 hp - 1725 rpm
- Internal Capacitor Thermal Overload: Temp. rise 40°C
- Voltage (single phase): 115 Volt - 60 cycle
- Oil Capacity: 36 oz.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.25" x 6.75" x 12"
- Net weight (without oil): 28.3 lbs. (12.8 kg)