The Yellow Jacket PLUS II 1/4″ Hose with SealRight Fitting is rated for 4000 psi (276 bar) minimum burst and 800 psi (55 bar) maximum working pressure and an operating temperature of -20° to 180°F (-28.8° to 82.2°C). Low loss anti-blow back SealRight fitting immediately traps refrigerant in the hose when disconnected, helping meet non-venting regulations and prevent finger burns.
- 45° end for easy installation in tight areas
- Gaskets resist deterioration from existing CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants and oils
- UL recognized assemblies (File SA9737)
- Available with SealRight fittings on both ends
- Made in the USA
- Part No.: 22018
- Color: Yellow
- Length: 18"
- Minimum Bending Radius: 6″ (152mm)