The Zerostart Circulation Heater 3300035 has a 1/4 inch NPT drain and a 3° tapered, permanent-mold aluminum housing. This model comes with a Thermostat Range C: 120°F ON - 140°F OFF (49°C ON - 60°C OFF).
- Low Watt-Density (replaceable) heating elements (60-105 w/inch2) for long life
- 205°F (96°C) overheat thermostat
- NRTL/C approval (complies with UL/CSA)
- Thermally isolated regulating thermostat (models with t-stat)
- Four-bolt flange for easy element replacement
- 14 gauge SJOW cord (16 in. length - 40.6cm) is abrasion, oil, and grease resistant
- Nylon check valve
- Premium grade tin-plated phosphor bronze blade connections
- 1 inch NPT inlet and outlet
- Part No.: 3300035
- Watt: 2250
- Volt: 120
- Amps: 18.8
- Plug Configuration: (C) - 125 Volt 20 amp. Furnished with high-current 120V male plug. 20 Amp electrical service required.