The Zerostart Stainless Threaded Oil Pan Heater 8609683 keeps oil warm and free flowing for instant lubrication. This model Can be used in oil pans, transmissions, hydraulic systems, etc.
- Easy to spec: Not engine model specific!
- 10 watts of power per quart of oil
- Stainless steel low watt density heating elements for long life in oil and hydraulic fluid applications
- Without Thermostat
- Caterpillar model C10, C12, 3176 (10.2L) and 3196
- Cummins models N Series (855 CID-14 litre NT315, N14-330, N14-330E, N14-460, N14-460, etc.) Big Cam IV, New Big Cam IV, 88NT, and 444
- Mack models 865 Series, 866 & 1000 Series, EM9-400 (998 CID), and E9
- Part No.: 8609683
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Thread Size: 1/2" NPT
- Element Length: 5" (12.7 cm)
- For Use In: Water/Oil
- Element Construction: Steel