- 0.00 LBS
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
Checkers Diamondback Hose Bridges are made to be used as a temporary solution to protecting valuable hoses from vehicles and heavy duty trucks. Made of high denisty polyurethane, these hose bridges can be custom built to create the right amount of channels for your needs.
This listing is for hoses that have a diameter of 4.5 inches or less. Choose tunnels, tunnel connectors and ramps (ramps come in a pair) to build the exact hose bridge you need. If you only need a bridge for one hose, we have those complete sets available - see Diamondback Single Tunnel Hose Bridge Listings.
- Polyurethane Construction is Abrasion, Impact and Weather-Resistant with High Load-Bearing Capacity
- Diamond-Plate Tread Surface Increases Traction
- Yellow Caution Color for High Visibility
- Modular Interlocking Design is Lightweight, Easy to Transport, Setup, Disassemble, and Store
- Built-In Hand Holds Allow for Handling with Ease and Double as Attachment Points for Mounting Brackets
- WARNING: Vehicles Crossing Bridge System Must Have Clearance of Greater Than Bridge Height
- WARNING: Hose Bridges are for Rubber-Tired Vehicles Only (Not for Equipment with Metal Tracks)
- Load Capacity: 19,800 lb/Tire (8,981 kg)
- Tunnel Diameter: 4.5 in. (11.43 cm)
- Tunnel Top Length: 7.75" (19.8 kg)
- Tunnel Base Length: 15.63 in (39.9 cm)
- Ramp Top Length: 18.25 in (46.6 cm)
- Ramp Base Length: 14.25 in (36.4 cm)
- Tunnel Weight: 21 lb (9.5 kg)
- Tunnel Connector Weight: 21 lb (9.5 kg)
- Ramps Weight: 30 lb. (13.6 kg)
Diamondback Hose Bridge 4.5" - All in one listing. Add Tunnels, Tunnel Connectors and Ramps to build what you need.