- 0.40 LBS
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The RYKER Type III High Amp Circuit Breaker RY50001 is a single rate thermal type circuit breaker that has 100 Amp current rating with 48V DC voltage rating. This waterproof circuit breaker also features a thermoset plastic housing, manual reset, surface mounting and a storage temperature of -30 to 300°F. It complies with SAE Standard J1625. This part is similar to Pollak 54871PL.
- Part No.: RY5001
- Description: Type III Circuit Breaker, Manual Reset
- Detail: Single Rate Thermal Type Breaker
- Standards: Complies with SAE Standard J1625, J1171, UL1500 (ignition protected)
- Current Rating: 100 Amp
- Voltage Rating: 48 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -25 to 180°F (-32 to 82°C )
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 300°F
- Housing: Thermoset plastic: UL rated 94V0
- Mounting: Surface mount
- Stud Size: ¼”
- Indicator: RY50001 (Type III) have a unique reset mechanism which provides visible indication of tripped condition. Splash Proof, Dust Proof, Waterproof, meeting IP67 requirements.
APPLICATIONS: Typically used in auxiliary and accessory circuits - trucks, buses, RV's and marine applications. Others might include battery charges and DC audio systems. Sealed for engine compartment and bilge area applications.
Product Condition: NEW