The Alemite Autolube BTX Pump 110 VAC without EOCS 4221 is a user-friendly automated grease lubrication system; it's compact, simple to install and easy to use. This model precisely delivers small amounts of lubricant at programmed intervals to multiple bearing points. The model can be used in a variety of ways for a series of progressive system: single point system, pump or reservoir.
- Built in controller continuously monitors system operation and controls lubrication cycle
- Low level control, cycle indication and external alarm relay output
- Ability to vary grease output for each lubrication point
- Delivers up to 30 lubrication points
- Piston pump delivers 0.08 oz. (0.147 in3 or 2.4cc/minute) of lubricant at up to 3,500 psi. Includes 2,300 psi maximum pressure relief valve fixed to the pump
- Part No.: 4221
- Electrical Requirement: 110 Vac
- Operating Amperage: 1.80 Amps
- End-of-Cycle Indicator: Not Included
NOTE: The pump’s motor voltage is protected against reverse polarity.