The Alemite High-Pressure Lubricant Pump 8549-B1 is designed for intermittent use in high pressure industrial applications. This model is for 400-pound (180 kg) containers.
- Dynamic primer – ensures efficient handling of light to heavy multi-purpose greases
- 2-7/16 (50:1) - 3” (70:1) diameter air motor
- Double toggle air valve trip mechanism prevents binding or stalling
- Corrosion resistant chrome finish on piston rods reduces packing wear
- Center flow, micro-lapped high pressure air valve provides very long life
- Flexible follower for straight or tapered containers
- Self aligning, heavy acme threads provide safely locked linkage
- Recommended for moderate length pipe installations
- Delivery in table based on NLGI #2 at 77°F, 150 psi
- Part No.: 8549-B1
- Material Outlet: 3/8” NPTF Female
- Pump Ratio: 70:1
- Delivery: 1.8 Lb./minute
- Follower: 338911
- Container Size: 400 Lb.
- Cover: 318040-4
- Bare Pump: 331378-B1
- Weight: 35 Lb.
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF Female
- Maximum Air Pressure: 200 psi/13.8 bar
- Maximum Material Presure: 7500 psi/517 bar