This Cablecraft R108G is an R-G series low carbon steel staked ball joint with rubber grommet. It features a threading of 5/16-24, temperature range of -30-250 degrees F and can be used in variety of applications and configurations.
- Steel body and ball stud "staked" design offers an economical solution to medium to heavy-duty ball joint applications
- Ball stud is case hardened for extended wear life
- Rubber grommet provides a durable seal against contaminants
- Can be used in a wide range of temperatures: -30°F — 250°F (-34°C — 121°C)
- Meets SAE specification J490 (Type G/Style 2)
- Threading: 5/16-24
- Body: Low carbon steel; zinc plated, yellow dichromate treated
- Ball Stud: Low Carbon Steel, Case Hardened for Extended Wear Life; Zinc Plated, Yellow Dichromate Treated
- Static Load Bearing: 1587 lb
- Style: Staked
- Thread Length: 0.562"
- Type: Ball Joint
- Product Weight: 0.079 lbs.