The Cole Hersee Terminal Block M-449-04 is a terminal blow with one busbar that features a 10-Gang with all tin-plated brass for corrosion-resistance. This terminal block also has two 1/4-20 tin-plated brass studs with hexnuts. It has an 8-32 round head screws for attachment of wires.
- Part No.: M-449-04
- Description: Terminal Block, Common Busbar
- Detail: With One Busbar
- Gang: 10-Gang
- Dimension: 5 3/4"L x 1 1/4"W x 1 1/32"H (146.0 x 31.7 x 26.1mm)
- Solid brass tin-plated busbar safely carries up to 150A.
- Two 1/4-20 tin-plated brass studs with hexnuts
- 8-32 round head screws for attachment of wires
- Two mounting holes accept No.10 countersink flathead screws
- 7Moisture-resistant molded thermoplastic insulator base
- Two mounting holes 5.19" (131.8mm) on centers.