The Dynalco M134 Magnetic Pickup/Speed Sensor is a CSA approved magnetic pickup for use with Dynalco instruments. This intrinsically-safe, low-output magnetic pickup has a standard reach of 1.125 inches and 5/8-18 thread. Most CSA-certified pickups retain that approval only when used as part of a specific certified system or assembly. UL, CENELEC, and some CSA approved pickups may be used with any instrumentation.
- Part No.: M134
- Thread: 5/8-18
- Thread Length: 1.125-inches
- Temperature range: -65°F to +225°F
- Output voltage peak to peak: 18-23 Volts, 13V TYP. AT 100 IPS
- DC resistance Ohms: 170-210 at 75°F
- Inductance Millihenrys: 12-16 AT 1 KHZ
- Output Connector: MATES WITH MS3106A-10SL-4S
- Insulation resistance: 100 MEGOHMS MIN. AT 500 VDC, COIL TO HOUSING
- Net Weight: 1.9 oz avg.